Hey guys!

Hey guys! it's Darrren! Just a reminder that the subscription box is RIGHT on the RIGHT! And it's always easier to check your email for updates rather then check this website everyday, but I'm just letting you know!
-Darren :)




Time of Absense

Filed Under () by Dungeon Defence on Thursday, April 8, 2010

Posted at : 10:46 PM

Ivan has officially quit, and has gone on to do bigger, better things. I have renamed the site to DarrenLCB, and deleted my other blog in place of Internet Affiliate Helper (now known as DarrenLCB)

Dear Those Who Still Follow Us,

I am sorry that we have been absent for so long, me and Ivan have had much to do, and it is my deepest sadness that he must leave our duo.

I will continue writing articles for this site, now renamed DarrenLCB, and in the future you might expect the following.

  • New Layout
  • Articles Every Week
  • Special offers, and secrets to success as an affiliate or reseller
  • More insight on affiliate marketing, or making money online in general
  • How to customize html, css, and make your site unique

So viewers, if you haven't subscribed yet, please do, you won't regret it when you make your first hundred, best of all, I'm not even asking for a donation in return! :)
(not that I don't want one..)


Take care, and HAPPY EASTER!