Hey guys!

Hey guys! it's Darrren! Just a reminder that the subscription box is RIGHT on the RIGHT! And it's always easier to check your email for updates rather then check this website everyday, but I'm just letting you know!
-Darren :)




Are YOU Robbing People of THEIR MONEY Without Knowing It?

Filed Under (,,,, ) by Dungeon Defence on Sunday, February 21, 2010

Posted at : 4:39 PM

How much more would McDonalds make IF charged for cheese on a big mac? plus pickles and lettuce?"


You know how people create a system called "Squeeze pages" that you CAN'T REFUSE TO BUY, well today I just got slapped in the face by Professional Entrepreneurs! They pretty much FORCED me to purchase things, I didn't want to buy, but had to. What the hell? Is this what we, Affiliates/Entrepreneurs/Marketers do as well? Rob People Of Their Money, in such hard economic times, for our own greed of earning a commission? Cause it seems like that's what's happening right now in this "fair world?"



The past three days my internet was down, (by the way I have verizon, I don't mind pay $66 for mediocre internet, and non responsive service, ONLY if the internet WAS ACTUALLY RELIABLE! But did you know that when I called them about my problem, not only did they charge me another $20 for technical support, my internet was still not fixed, and they are going to charge me additional fees for sending a guy over.

Did They Do That On Purpose?

Obviously, if you could make more money, why wouldn't you?

Lovely money, isn't it? Especially when your earning it online, where you don't have to deal with customers, and whether they are satisfied or not

WELL, let me just say, it is important to care, and if you care

YOU WILL SEE A BETTER COMMUNITY, FORUMS, COMMENTS, AND THUS INCREASE OUTPUT OF TRAFFIC, LOYAL CUSTOMERS, AND BETTER SALES.

okay, BILLY MAYS TIME

/start Billy Mays

WHY MAKE A POOR SALE, AND LOSE A VALUABLE CUSTOMER


MAKE QUALITY SALES OF PRODUCTS YOU ENDORSE, ADDING TO YOUR CREDIBILITY AND INCREASING


YOUR LEGION OF LOYAL CUSTOMERS!


SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? CREATING HORRIBLE "SQUEEZE PAGES" LIKE MY GOD AWFUL


INTERNET PROVIDER! ENDORSE PRODUCTS YOU USE, YOU LOVE, AND HAVE NO FEAR RECOMMENDING TO


A FAMILY MEMBER, AS YOU WOULD TO A CUSTOMER ONLINE!

/end billymays


  • So remember the point I'm trying to get across!
  • ENDORSE a product YOU ENJOY!
  • AVOID horrible squeeze pages that FORCE a customer to buy a product
  • UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER PISS OFF YOUR CUSTOMERS!
  • Protect your credibility, your respect! YOUR MONEY!
  • The kind of figure online is a good estimate of how much you will make!
    SO DON'T SCREW UP YOUR CREDIBILITY!